Providing high quality childcare and education for children to nursery age.
Our aim is to provide a relaxed atmosphere with a stimulating learning environment free from discrimination where children can learn through play and are made to feel happy, safe and valued as individuals. The staff at Flamstead End Preschool are highly qualified and motivated. They bring a wide range of experience to the setting which is vital to our excellent reputation. We pride ourselves on working closely in partnership with our parents and carers, we greatly value their help, support and contribution. Flamstead End Preschool is committed to providing equal opportunities for all children and their families. Our activities and resources offer the children a chance to explore new experiences and extend their skills in all seven areas of learning and development within the Early Years curriculum. All children have the opportunity to …
- Learn in a safe and stimulating environment.
- Enjoy and explore and learn through their experiences.
- Develop through activities which encourage physical, emotional and mental development.
- Play, work and learn together, making a positive contribution to their learning community.
- Develop self-confidence and increased independence.
- Develop their fine and gross motor skills through fun purposeful activities.
- Be creative through song, music, art and role play.
For September 2022 admissions information please click here.
Monday to Friday
8:45 - 11:45
12:30 - 3:30
Term time only
Gate opening times
If you have a child in the preschool the pedestrian gate will not be opened until 11.40am and 2.55pm. Please do not arrive before this time. If you need to pick your child up early please on an see a member of preschool staff so the school office can be informed that you need to gain access earlier than normal.
Please find below links to the BBC’s TIny Happy People webpage.
On the site you will find advice and activities for children 0-5. The links listed below focus on communication and maths for Preschool age children.
Pre-School Blog - Summer Term 2022
Please have a look at Tapestry to see what we have been learning in Pre-School.