A Vision for Physical Education
At Flamstead End School, we want to ensure that PE inspires all children to value the importance of an active lifestyle and develop a love of physical activity and sport.
PE is good when:
- Children are nurtured to feel confident and resilient to strive for their personal best.
- Children are provided with a range of active experiences and clubs to promote an interest in learning new skills.
- Children can obtain the values and skills to celebrate and respect the success of others, whilst modestly celebrating their own.
- Children develop a greater understanding on how to live healthy lifestyles and make healthy choices.
- Children acquire the skills and mindset to positively engage in sporting challenges and an active lifestyle beyond primary school.