Ethos and Values
At Flamstead End School we aim to create a caring and happy environment where everyone is valued and respected. We believe that this setting will provide the basis for effective teaching and learning.
We appreciate that children in our care have individual needs and that they develop at different rates; and aspire to ensure that all children fulfil their potential and become enthusiastic, lifelong learners.
We aim to help pupils reach their full potential through:-
- High expectations of commitment to learning and behaviour
- Equal opportunity for all
- A supportive pastoral structure
- Links with parents/carers and the community
- Carefully planned and appropriate learning
- Regular monitoring, evaluation and celebration of progress
Our mission: - Together Everyone Achieves More
Our vision is to create a school community where all our children thrive; are valued and respected; and fulfil their potential.