All uniform must be proper school clothing and not fashion items, which are often included in some uniform ranges. Uniform with the school badge can be obtained online from My Clothing
ALL CHILDREN’S CLOTHING MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH THEIR NAME
- Dark grey (charcoal) school trousers
- Dark grey (charcoal) school pinafore/skirt
- Red sweatshirt/cardigan with or without an embroidered school badge
- Plain white polo
- Plain black, grey or white socks (red trim allowed) or plain black/grey tights only.
- Nursery and Pre-School children can wear plain black leggings or joggers
- Red checked cotton dresses or red checked blouses and (matching) skirts
- Dark grey school shorts
- Plain cap or Legionnaire’s sunhat
- Appropriate black shoes or plain black trainers (no flashes)
- Practical colour, suitable for outside weather No denim jackets
- Plain black plimsolls (indoor wear)/plain black trainers for outdoor games
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plain black shorts
- Reception to year 6 need plain black jogging bottoms for outdoor sports
- Drawstring P.E. bag
- Nursery children - plain black shorts and white t-shirt (only required when Mrs Plamer advises, usually Spring Term)
Hair and Accessories
Hair must be styled in an appropriate way with no shavings or spikes. Hair accessories should be in the school colours, and must be sensible to avoid injury to other pupils. No nail polish to be worn.
For safety reasons the wearing of jewellery is not allowed in school, except for small stud earrings. Earrings must be removed or taped over by the pupil him/herself before swimming and P.E. lessons with their own tape.
Please click here to go to our School Uniform page at My Clothing, where our school will earn 5% commission on sales.