All uniform must be proper school clothing and not fashion items, which are often included in some uniform ranges.
ALL CHILDREN’S CLOTHING MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH THEIR NAME
- Dark grey (charcoal) formal school trousers
- Dark grey formal school pinafore/skirt (with at least one pleat)
- Red sweatshirt/sweat cardigan with an embroidered school badge (no fleeces indoors)
- Plain white polo/school
- Plain black, grey or white socks (red trim allowed) or plain black (opaque) tights only.
- Red checked cotton dresses or red checked blouses and (matching) skirts
- Dark grey formal school shorts
- Red baseball cap or Legionnaire’s sunhat
- Uniform can be obtained from Penny’s School Outfitters, 249 Turners Hill, Cheshunt (01992 630640) and online at My Clothing
- Sensible black school shoes (plain black trainers may be worn with trousers)
- Sensible, practical colour suitable for outside weather. No denim jackets. Red fleeces with school badge may be worn outdoors.
- Plain black plimsolls (indoor wear)/plain black trainers for outdoor games
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plain black shorts
- Years 3 to 6 need plain black jogging bottoms for outdoor sports
- Drawstring P.E. bag for Nursery to Year 2
- Drawstring P.E. bag/small sports bag for Years 3-6.
Hair and Accessories
Hair must be kept sensible with no shavings or spikes. Hair accessories should be in the school colours, and must be sensible to avoid injury to other pupils. No nail polish to be worn.
For safety reasons the wearing of jewellery is not allowed in school, except for small stud earrings. Earrings must be removed or taped over by the pupil him/herself before swimming and P.E. lessons with their own tape. Years 5/6 may wear sensible watches if necessary.
Please click here to go to our School Uniform page at My Clothing, where our school will earn 5% commission on sales.