Image Gallery and Events
Circus - Spring 2020
During the Spring term, we embarked on a whole school topic, based around the circus.
- Class RKH Classroom Activities - Circus
During Maths, RKH used 2D shapes to create colourful clown faces.
- Class 1KH Classroom Activities - Circus
1KH have been making big top models and filling them with circus acts.
- Class 1SF Classroom Activites - Circus
Class 1SF have been learning the position of the continents in order to learn about the animals from the circus and their habitats.
- Year 2 Classroom Activiies - Circus
- Year 2 Homework - Circus
- Class 3CW Classroom Activities - Circus
In year 3 we have been looking at the work of the American artist Alexander Calder. He made and invented kinetic/moving sculptures and in 1926 he made a miniature circus out of wire that he called the Cirque Calder. Here is our own version of the Cirque Calder.
- Class 4CM Classroom Activiies - Circus
After learning about the circus during the Victorian era, class 4CM decorated their art books using decoupage.1 ImageView Gallery
- Year 5 Classroom Activiies - Circus
- Year 5 Homework - Circus
Circus Homework7 ImagesView Gallery
- Year 6 Classroom Activiies - Circus
Classroom Activities3 ImagesView Gallery